TRC is a high-end training provider for the television and screen production sector with a fantastic reputation for producing industry-led training programmes that deliver impact and results.
A non-profit organisation and registered charity based in Glasgow, we deliver professional development programmes, traineeships, short courses, events and workshops, with a reputation as one of the UK’s leading training providers.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to organise and coordinate our new entrant traineeship for the VFX and Animation sector Reset. Ideally someone from a screen, animation or games production background, you will be a formidable organiser and multi-tasker with excellent communication and people management skills who is welcoming and good at engaging with people from diverse backgrounds entering a new sector. You are someone who pays attention to detail, sorts problems before they happen, and who loves a deadline!. You will be comfortable with hybrid working and managing groups in-person and online. Above all, we are looking for a team player with buckets of initiative!
TRC is an equal opportunities employer that promotes flexible working. We are looking to fill the Project Manager post on a part-time basis – 3/4 days per week. The post will be based in Glasgow and will require some flexibility in hours worked to meet the needs of the programme. We offer a generous holiday allowance and a salary commensurate with experience.
- Prepare, deliver and monitor training programmes and events, including securing trainers, speakers and contributors for all sessions
- Support trainees through their placement and training
- Monitor and evaluate projects
- Prepare and manage project plans, budgets and activities
- Prepare reports for the board, senior management team and funders
- Proven experience as a Project Manager/Coordinator or other managerial/administration position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Interest in the broadcast, vfx, animation or games sectors
- Excellent networker
- Comfortable using Zoom and/or other online communication platforms (training will be provided)
- Good understanding of project/programme management techniques and methods
- Knowledge and experience of vfx, animation or games production
- Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm on July 14th, 2023.