TRC is a high-end training provider for the television production sector with a fantastic reputation for producing industry-led training programmes that deliver impact and results.
TRC is looking to hire a Marketing Intern with an interest in television and broadcast industry and for whom social media is second nature. The person hired for this position will be an excellent communicator and team player, happy to get stuck into a range of projects and tasks as required. This is a paid internship (Real Living Wage) for 21 hours per week.
Assisting the Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Research and collate internal data, updating and managing databases
- Outreach and promotion of TRC and its training programmes on digital and social media channels and relevant industry blogs and forums
- Assist with creation of graphics using Canva
- Update TRC website – collating and posting updates and articles
- Assist with events and training programmes
- Additional admin support for the team as required
Initially for a six-month period, this role would suit a new graduate or someone with the relevant skills looking to develop their career in the television sector.
Email your CV and covering letter telling us how wonderful you are to email@example.com by 5pm 29 April 2022.