Join our team!
TRC is a high-end training provider for the television production sector with a fantastic reputation for producing industry-led training programmes that deliver impact and results.
A non-profit organisation and registered charity based in Glasgow, we deliver professional development programmes, traineeships, short courses, events and workshops, with a reputation as one of the UK’s leading training providers.
We are looking for experienced Project Managers to organise and coordinate our broadcast training programmes. We need you to be a formidable organiser and multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, someone who pays attention to detail and loves a deadline. Someone who is comfortable with hybrid working and managing groups in-person and online. Above all, we are looking for a team player with buckets of initiative!
TRC is an equal opportunities employer that promotes flexible working. We are looking to fill the Project Manager posts on a part-time basis – 3/4 days per week, salary commensurate with experience.
- Prepare, deliver and monitor training programmes and events, including securing trainers, speakers and contributors for all sessions
- Monitor and evaluate projects
- Prepare and manage project plans, budgets and activities
- Prepare reports for the board, senior management team and funders
- Proven experience as a Project Manager or other managerial/administration position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable using Zoom and/or other online communication platforms (training will be provided)
- Good understanding of project/programme management techniques and methods
- Excellent networker
- Interest in or knowledge of the broadcast and digital sectors
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5.00pm on 22 April 2022.