We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic Project Assistant to support our busy team to plan, deliver and evaluate a wide range of training programmes.
We are looking for a brilliant communicator who is efficient, ready to get stuck in and give the role their all.
TRC is an equal opportunities employer that promotes flexible working. This is a full-time role, standard weekly hours will be Monday-Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm, but some flexibility is required. Salary commensurate with experience.
TRC is one of the top training providers in the UK for the digital and broadcast sectors, having delivered high-end training for individuals and their companies for over 20 years. Through TRC training, careers have been transformed, new start-ups established, international business secured, skill shortages tackled, business strategies reframed, and invaluable networks formed. Our reputation as one of the UK’s leading training providers has allowed us to provide unrivalled access to the world’s most innovative companies.
Due to COVID-19 all our training is currently being delivered online. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working remotely.
The purpose of the role is to support the Project Managers to prepare, deliver and monitor training programmes, through handling tasks such as:
- Acting as a first point of call for general enquiries
- Sending emails and monitoring inboxes
- Creating Zoom meetings
- Diary management and meeting scheduling
- Creating agendas
- Taking minutes
- Downloading data
- Managing folders
- Background Research
- Assisting with preparation of Training Reports
- Creating surveys using online software (full training will be provided)
Additional tasks may include:
- Basic social media tasks
- Managing team administration
- Supporting training sessions
- Proven experience in an administrative / support role
- Highly organised
- Ability to manage own workload
- Great communicator
- Experience of using MS Office
- A positive approach and enthusiasm for the role
- Comfortable using Zoom and/or other online communication platforms (training will be provided)
- Interest in or knowledge of the training industry
- Interest in or knowledge of the broadcast and digital sectors
We are looking for a team player who is keen to understand more about our industry and ready to make the role their own. If the following attributes sound like you…
- Prepared to muck in – no job too small
- A proactive team player
- Passionate about learning and trying new things
- Adaptable and able to problem solve
- A positive, respectful member of the team
- A great communicator
…then we would love to hear from you!
How to apply
Deadline: 5pm, Thursday 24th June.
TRC welcome and encourage applications from under-represented groups.