Mental Health in the Workplace: Good Practice and the Law
An interactive scenario-based half day training session aimed at managers/ supervisors with little to no experience of dealing with mental health in the workplace.
What to expect:
- The key concepts relating to mental health, including what is and isn’t a mental health condition.
- The Acas Framework for positive mental health at work - how to use it as a practical tool within your workplace.
- The business and personal benefits of promoting positive mental health.
- Legal obligations and responsibilities.
- Scenario based discussions on how to manage a range of workplace situations in terms of the law and best practice
Who's it for?
HR professionals, team leaders, supervisors and managers who are new to managing employee mental health and small business owners/leaders who want to understand the basics.
Feedback on the training:
“I really enjoyed it and found it very beneficial. One of the reasons that it was so good was that the other people on the course shared their experiences and best practice. It gave a really clear framework.”
- Jeannot Hutcheson, Raise The Roof Productions
Limited places available. Reserve your place now: Email Michelle