We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our small but perfectly formed team. We are looking for an excellent communicator who pays attention to detail and loves a deadline. Above all, we are looking for a team player with buckets of initiative!
- Development and implementation of a marketing plan to drive brand awareness and increase engagement and uptake in TRC’s activities
- Creating and disseminating bespoke and engaging content and across email, social media and the TRC website.
- Identifying press opportunities and generating relevant content and press releases
- Monitoring and assimilating project outputs so that we can communicate our many successes to our funders and stakeholders
- Researching industry trends to create relevant and impactful events
- Developing and implementing a calendar of engaging industry events
- Development of the TRC Alumni Network
- Development and delivery of the Annual Report
- Support the Directors in the creation of persuasive and exciting company presentations
- Prepare reports for the board, senior management team and funders
- Proven experience in Marketing and PR/events management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems (TRC website uses Umbraco)
- Working knowledge of analytics tools/platforms
- Ability to create engaging visual content (utilising PowerPoint, Photoshop or similar)
- Excellent networker.
- Interest in or knowledge of the broadcast and digital sectors
TRC is an equal opportunities employer that promotes flexible working. Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested? Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday December 30th.
Interviews will take place on Monday January 13th.