We are looking for experienced Project Managers to organise and coordinate our digital and broadcast training programmes.
We need you to be a formidable organiser and multi tasker with excellent communication skills, someone who pays attention to detail and loves a deadline. Above all, we are looking for a team player with buckets of initiative!
TRC is an equal opportunities employer that promotes flexible working and will consider applications for part-time working from the right candidates. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Prepare, deliver and monitor training programmes
- Coordinate cross-project activities, including arranging and managing field trips (UK and international) where appropriate
- Monitor and evaluate projects
- Prepare and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Prepare reports for the board, senior management team and funders
- Proven experience as a Project Manager or other managerial/administration position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good understanding of project/programme management techniques and methods.
- Excellent networker.
- Interest in or knowledge of the broadcast and digital sectors
This role is based at TRC's offices in Glasgow City Centre.
Interested? Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com