Our team needs an admin aficionado who thrives in a busy creative atmosphere. TRC is a well-respected training provider to the broadcast and digital media sector. A part time role (Monday to Friday 1000 – 1400) based in our Glasgow office, you’ll help support the team to deliver top class training and development. Read on below.
What’s the role?
This role will suit a highly organised individual who has demonstrable experience in a similar role. You’ll be a self-starter with an interest in working with creative individuals and companies. You’ll be a hands on team player always willing to share knowledge and learn new things.
We expect our team to deliver their very best and in return we offer flexible working and generous holiday allocation. Importantly, we also invest in your career giving you the support you need to develop and thrive.
We need you to be (work):
- Highly organised
- Passionate about what you do
- Great at time management
- Proficient admin software experience (Sage would be a bonus but not essential)
- Book keeping skills a bonus
We need you to be (personally):
- Prepared to muck in – no job too small
- A proactive team player
- Passionate about learning and trying new things
- Adaptable and able to problem solve
- Graceful under pressure
- A positive, respectful member of the team
- A good communicator
What will you be doing?
- Organisation – keeping fantastic records
- Book keeping
- Ensuring efficient systems are created and maintained
- Supporting the team across general admin needs from travel, accommodation to efficient diary keeping
- Previous experience in a similar role
- No university degree or qualifications necessary but you must be able to show relevant experience and results
- Fluency in Word and Excel essential, knowledge of Sage would be a bonus but not a requirement
- Super communication skills in person, by email and phone
Salary: Pro Rata £20,000
If you think you’re up for the challenge and are looking to join a fun, dynamic team, send your cover letter with referees outlining why you’re right for the role and accompanying CV to email@example.com
Closing date Noon, Monday 7th May.