TRCmedia will be running a two day masterclass with Dan Hughes of Bridge Ability: a master in the art of negotiation who counts names such as BBC Worldwide, Tesco and Arsenal FC as clients. Dan is also the negotiation expert at the centre of Dispatches: How to Get a Pay Rise which aired on Channel 4 on Monday 16th October 2017. Watch again on All 4.
The aim of the 2 days is to help you to:
- Understand the structure of a successful negotiation
- Learn how behaviours impact the outcome of a negotiation
- Learn how to effectively influence the other party and the outcome
- Learn how to create value in negotiation
- Learn how to influence the perception of power
- Learn how to effectively plan and prepare for any type of commercial negotiation
- Understand how the other party approaches negotiation
- Understand the psychology involved in negotiation
- Learn how to maximise every opportunity for profit
Feedback from previous Negotiation courses with TRCmedia:
“Dan led us in a world-class negotiation course full of behavioural insight backed up by practical exercises that will be useful in lots of real world scenarios.” –Matt Farrugia, Bemo
“I’ve always felt that the people I’m negotiating with have knowledge of ‘rules’ that I don’t. The course has given me the groundwork of the various forms of negotiating, so that is no longer the case. The week after the course I used the techniques in a meeting with BBC.” –Ed Stobart, Alleycats
“Dan is a master in the art of negotiation and it was fascinating to see him in action. Negotiation is the key to many parts of our business so to master the skill is invaluable.” –Natalie Hill, Hello Halo
“We were able to immediately apply this to our business and it increased our profitability on an existing project.” –Ben Hutton, xDesign
Course cost: £800 per participant
There are very limited places on this course. To reserve a place, please email Michelle Conlin.
About the Trainer
Dan Hughes is the Managing Director of Bridge-ability, a niche consultancy specialising in commercial negotiation. The company helps clients tangibly improve the outcome of their external negotiations through increased profit or revenues’ or growth by any other commercial measure. Dan has been a Commercial Negotiation Consultant for 10 years. He has worked around the globe across a variety of sectors spanning media, technology, energy, retail and FMCG. His clients have included BBC Worldwide, Mediabrand, Oracle, Walmart, Unilever, PepsiCo, Mars and ConocoPhillips amongst others.