TRCmedia is a high end training provider for the television and digital media sector with a fantastic reputation for producing industry-led training programmes that deliver impact and results.
We are looking to employ an intern with an interest in media for a Summer placement to assist with administrative tasks.
The person hired for this position will be a team player and excellent communicator, happy to get stuck in to a range of projects and tasks as required. The role would be suitable for a recent graduate or student looking to gain work experience in a well-respected media organisation.
We are currently working on developing the TRCnetwork– our vast and growing database of TV and Digital professionals who have participated in a TRC training programme in the past 20 years. Your role will be related to the development of this project. Tasks will include:
• Researching and collating internal data relating to the network, managing databases using Microsoft Office and Mailchimp
• General administrative tasks, supporting the TRC team.
• Supporting the Marketing Assistant to spread the news about TRCmedia and the network.
• Have strong organisational and communication skills
• Be enthusiastic and eager to learn
• Make a great cuppa!
The position will be based at the TRC offices in Glasgow City Centre and will last for up to 6 weeks, beginning on 14th August 2017. Hours of work are 9:30am – 5:30pm.
The internship will pay the Glasgow Living Wage of £8.45 an hour.
Sound like you?
Send your CV and Cover Letter, explaining why you’d be a top intern over to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Summer Intern’ in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is 1st August at 12pm.